Biatain Non-Adhesive can be used for a wide range of exuding wounds, including leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, non-infected diabetic foot ulcers, second-degree burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions. Biatain Non-Adhesive can be used in combination with compression therapy.
Minimal maceration and leakage
The superior absorption and exudate retention properties of Biatain Non-Adhesive minimize the risk of maceration and leakage. This non-adhesive dressing is well suited for use on wounds with very fragile peri-ulcer skin.
Long wear time
Due to the superior absorption capacity of Biatain the dressing has a long wear time. Clinical studies have shown that Biatain is a cost-effective solution with a wear time up to 7 days.
Biatain Non-Adhesive is a soft and conformable polyurethane foam dressing with a semi-permeable, water- and bacteria proof top film.
- When in contact with exudate the unique 3D foam structure of Biatain conforms closely to the wound bed – even under compression.
- The unique 3D foam structure absorbs the exudate vertically and locks the fluid away within its structure, still leaving the wound moist for optimal moist wound healing conditions.
- Biatain Non-Adhesive for wounds with extra fragile skin.
- Biatain Non-Adhesive is a soft and flexible dressing that is very comfortable to wear.
- The bevelled edges reduce risk of pressure marks.