Alterna® 1-piece drainable
With Assura 1-piece drainable, the adhesive is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced.
Assura 1-piece drainable appliances are available with flat or convex baseplates. The broad assortment consists of various pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque colour.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin friendliness
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discrete pouch
- Self-adhesive closing clip - a self-adhesive soft closing clip is supplied with the pouch, giving a closure system that is both secure and easy to clean.
- Soft backing fabric - the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breath and dries quickly after a shower or swim.
- Odour proof film - pouch is made of a material that is odour-proof
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 1-piece drainable is available with convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is retracted, or located in a deep skin fold or scar. It applies moderate to high pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your stoma care nurse for more information about convexity.